The 25 meter pool is the pride and joy of SouthPark. Host to the Dolphins Swim Team, July 4th events, swim lessons and countless resident parties, it is the one amenity that seemingly every resident uses.
If you lost or damaged your recreation access card, or are a new resident and didn't received a card, please fill out the form below and click Submit to request a new card. There is a $30 fee to replace a lost card. Only one card is allowed per household. This card also works for the sport courts.
2021 Pool Season – May 29 to Sept. 19
- We're anticipating fairly normal operating procedures and furniture being out due to being in Level "Clear" of COVID restrictions for Arapahoe County as defined by Tri-County Health starting May 16 (https://www.arapahoegov.com/covid19).
Adjustments may be made to operating procedures if restrictions change.
5:30a - 10:00p
Lifeguards 11:00a - 10:00p
Please read the pool packet, which contains important information about using the pool, swim team usage, etc. All residents are expected to know and follow the rules so everyone can enjoy a drama-free summer.
- The restrooms are only open during lifeguard hours
- The pool is monitored 24/7 by surveillance cameras.
- Pool access for persons with disabilities is available through the lifeguards.
- Contact Dalena Hogan at [email protected]